Usher & hospitality ministry
Sister Veronica Bah
Share with God’s people who are in need. Practice hospitality”
Our Hospitality Ministry Team serves our congregation and visitors in various capacities throughout the church. As God has lovingly and graciously welcomed all people into His Kingdom, our hospitality team strives to aid our congregation in promoting a continually welcoming environment for our members, prospective members and visitors. This includes but not limited to making sure that everyone who comes through our doors is greeted with a warm smile, made to feel comfortable, and that once they are through the doors they have the best possible experience in the sanctuary.
Sister Harriette Sammy
Our Hospitality team serves to encourage the growth in the Church’s love for God, His Glory and the Church’s love for one another with respect to God’s hospitality toward humanity as well as individual.
The role of our ushers is mainly to help your first time guests, repeat visitors, and members experience the sacredness and joy of a worship service. They also:
· Assist in the seating members and visitors
· Provide care for the needs of the pastor during the service.
· Attend to the needs of the visiting speaker or guests of honor.
· Maintain the decorum of the service, according to the church’s tradition.
· Watch for the safety of the congregation and acting as the line of first response to medical emergencies.
· Attend to altar ministry or response ministry as people respond to the sermon’s invitation
If you do not yet belong to a church, we would like you to consider joining our ministry. Our church is growing and we welcome you to come grow with us as we seek to serve each other and those who are not yet disciples of Jesus. If you live Washington D.C. Metro Area, we invite you to attend our Sunday Services starting at 1:30pm and ending at 4:30pm. For more information, please visit our “Services” page at www.ecwm.org.
Welcome and thanks so much for visiting Ever Creative Word Ministries